26 February 2013

Inspired by Music

Today is my day over at Earrings Everyday where we write about a new pair of earrings every day!

I have been working on my pieces for the Challenge of Music reveal that will be happening right here in Friday, March 1st. I hope you will join me! I think that this will be a very intriguing musical journey.

One of the musical pieces that I am inspired by is called Shadowplay. It is a very lyrical piece of music that grows and morphs through the movement. I always feel uplifted when I hear it. I am working on a necklace but took a break to make a pair of earrings.

I like the rustic nature of them, the fact that they feel very organic in their curlicues and twisting feels right with this piece of music. Here's a little teaser...


Go over to Earrings Everyday to see the full view!

What are you working on in your creative life?


3 comments:

Chelle said...

The earrings are gorgeous. I love to see how music inspires people. I know I can not go a day without listening to it. Right now I have just been making earrings here and there. Nothing too major.

Adaptable Kay said...

Just popped over to see the earrings in their full glory and they're absolutely stunning! :)

Can't wait to see the necklace that accompanies them!

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

So sorry I had to miss out on this challenge! I am really looking forward to seeing your reveal-looks intriguing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin