27 March 2012

Bella Fuschia

Come on over and see the design inspired by these lovely little dancers on the wind.


Do you follow Earrings Everyday? Come and join me there!

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. She loves to write and you can find her on Art Bead Scene, Earrings Everyday and Grateful Living. View a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her new line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.


3 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

These are my favorite flowers for indoors, during this season! They are just SO pretty!

Erin, I hope that you will be joining in for the fun during the week of April 28th for Charm Day! :) You have so much good eye candy to share with the world!!! :)
Happy Spring!!!!

Silver Parrot said...

Great fuchsia picture! I used to drive my mom nuts because I'd go around the yard as a kid and "pop" all the fuchsia buds before they opened on their own. She HATED that, but I couldn't help it...they make such a cool noise when you do it LOL!

monogram necklaces said...

i love the dew drop on the flower.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin